SSC Invites Applications For Constable Posts In Various Departments, Apply Now
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced to fill a total of 24,369 constable vacancies in various departments under the current recruitment drive. Read further to know how to apply.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Constable (General Duty) in the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NCB.
In the current recruitment drive, a total of 24,369 vacancies will be filled. Interested and eligible can visit the official website of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in to apply for the vacancies. The application window will remain open till November 30.
SSC Constable Vacancy details
Age -The candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 23 as on January 1, 2023.
Education - The candidates must have completed matriculation or Class 10th examination from a recognized Board/University.
The salary range is Rs 18,000 to 56,900 for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Rs 21,700 to 69,100 for any remaining posts.
Steps to apply for the SSC Constable vacancy
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- On the landing page, click on the link Register and then proceed to login.
- Click on apply online and choose the option for SSC GD.
- Complete the registration by filling in your credentials and paying the application fee (if applicable).
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.