Here’s all you need to know about Sana Khan’s husband Mufti Anas
Sana Khan’s Nikah ceremony with Ankleshwar’s Islamic scholar Mufti Anas happened on Friday, November 20…
Actress Sana Khan took everyone by surprise in October this year, when she announced quitting the industry and start leading a religious life. And once again she took her fans by surprise with the news of her marriage. Sana Khan got married on Friday, 20th November to Mufti Anas. And while we brought to you pictures of her after the Nikah ceremony, the actress also shared pictures from the Walima confirming this marriage.
Now that Sana has married someone outside the industry, everyone is eager to know more details about her husband, Mufti Anas. And in case, you are also wondering who is Mufti Anas, we bring to you some unknown details about him…
- Mufti Anas resides in Surat, Gujarat and he is a religious leader and Islamic scholar.
- As per reports, Mufti Anas is also a businessman.
- Reportedly, Sana Khan was introduced to Mufti Anas by Bigg Boss 7’s Ajaz Khan.
- Mufti Anas gifted Sana a beautiful diamond ring at the Nikah ceremony.
- Sana married Mufti Anas in a private ceremony, with only her family present.
- There is no clarity if Mufti Anas is on Instagram since his account is not verified.
- While sharing the news about their marriage, Sana wrote how they fell in love with each other for the sake of Allah, and they married each other for Allah’s sake. May Allah keep them happy in this life as well as life afterward.
- Mufti Anas’s full name is Mufti Anas Sayed and after Nikah, Sana has also changed her name, now she goes by the name Sayed Sana Khan on Instagram.
Actress Sana Khan who had a great career in Bollywood went on to star in films like Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, Jai Ho, Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, etc. Her last acting project was on the OTT platform Hotstar in the web-show Special Ops. Sana who was a runner-up in Bigg Boss 6, was recently in the news when she broke up with choreographer Melvin Louis. She had even claimed how Melvin cheated on her and after the break up she faced depression and anxiety issues.
Well, we guess this is what even changed Sana and convinced her to leave the acting world. Now, Sana is a changed woman and we see her hijab-clad in pictures and her social media posts are also all religious.
Talking about their pictures from Walima, Sana looked ethereal in a red sharara, she was seen wearing a chunky necklace made of Swarovski jewels. We wish Sana and Mufti Anas a very happy and blessed married life. Stay tuned!
Written by Nawaz Kochra