EXCLUSIVE: Actress Sana Khan gets married to Mufti Anas in Surat, details inside
Sana Khan who quit showbiz in October, tied the knot with a priest in Surat yesterday (Friday, November 20)…
TV actress and model Sana Khan who left the acting world in October this year has been posting a lot of religious videos on social media. And now Sana has surprised everyone with a big news, the ex-actress has secretly gotten married to a Gujarat based priest. Yes, she had an intimate Nikah Ceremony on Friday in Surat. And the priest who conducted the ceremony later on confirmed on Facebook, the actress has finally taken the plunge.
In his post, Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui wrote that Sana’s Nikah has happened with Maulana Sayyed Anas of Ankleshwar, yesterday Friday, after the Muslim special prayers (Jumma Namaz). The ceremony was conducted by Hazrat Maulana Ahmed Laat Saab and Hazrat Maulana Kaleem Siddiqui Sahab. In the video post Nikha ceremony Sana is seen dressed in prestine white gown with a scarf and she looks all happy for this new beginning in her life we also wish her a great future ahead.
Check out the videos here:
While in October, Sana Khan announced that she is quitting the acting world and plans to lead a religious life, the actress has been away from glamour ever since. Before she made this decision, Sana was going through a rough phase due to her relationship with choreographer Melvin Louis. She even took to social media to expose how he cheated her in the relationship.
On the work front, Sana has had a decent career in the acting fraternity. She has done films in Hindi as well as the South industry. Other than this Sana has also featured in more than 50 commercials. She was also a finalist in Bigg Boss 6. Some of her prominent films were Jai Ho, Wajah Tum Ho, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha. She has also done some other reality shows. Her last project was the web-series Special Ops and she was also reportedly shooting for Tom, Dick and Harry 2 when she announced leaving Bollywood.
Here are some other unknown facts about Sana Khan…
- The 33-year-old Sana was raised in Mumbai (Dharavi), her father is a Malayali Muslim from Kannur while mother hails from Mumbai.
- Sana has only studied till the 12th grade and after that she started modelling.
- When Sana participated in Bigg Boss 6 she was the youngest contestant on the show. And she went on to become the second runner-up in the season.
_ In 2007, Sana was embroiled in a controversy, related to a man’s inner wear commercial that was banned by the Government.
- In February, 2019 Sana confirmed that she was in a relationship with choreographer Melvin Louis, but the couple broke up after she accused Melivin of cheating on her.
- She also suffered from anxiety issues and depression after her break up.
- In 2015, it was reported that was secretly married to a scamster named Ismail Kadar Khan.
We wish Sana a very happy married life.
Written by Nawaz Kochra